- Develop and execute marketing plans (BTL) to engage with clients.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Organize and oversee seminars, exhibitions and promotional events.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of the performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.