IdeaRX is the fastest growing healthcare GPO and the leader in driving intelligent technology for medical products sourcing and handling. We are a four year old company defining key advances in the healthcare industry. Our network consists of 50+ hospitals, 200+ vendors and leading manufacturers. We have successfully completed over one million transactions. Our Services range from Group Purchasing to Vendor Integration to a suite of value added services. We believe in technology and have invested heavily on building rock solid software solutions and tools for bringing the entire supply chain ecosystem on one platform to promote cooperative existence.
Our team is young and our employees scale up very fast. This is facilitated by a core development leadership team that has been together since the beginning of the company. They draw upon their growth experiences & guide younger developers towards a path of accelerated growth. We constantly invest in new technology and innovative businesses which gives further room for passionate employees to explore.
Above all, we put our people before anything else.
As Healthcare GPO business head, you are a mini-CEO for the Healthcare GPO line of the business unit with an end to end responsibility. You will frame the strategies, Business Plan, Setup and lead the team to deliver strong culture and employee care, world-class customer experience, growth and profitability. You will lead 4 core functions such as sales, sourcing, category management and Operations .
- Growth: Own end to end growth and P&L of the Line of Business.
- Drive demand (Customers), supply ( Vendors ), PnL, Operations, logistics teams to deliver best in class customer experience and growth.
- Solve customer problems: Leverage IdeaRX’s capability to solve Vendor’s and customer’s problems and strive to deliver real value.
- Build teams: Hire and develop high calibre teams, who can deliver exceptional customer experience, growth and sustain the same – build an environment that motivates people to thrive in their expertise and deliver aggressive results.
- Efficiency: Implement strong process and drive efficiency to deliver consistency and reliability – day in day out.
- Get things done.
- Ability and willingness to build something from scratch.
- Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change.
- Fast learner and be comfortable working in a fast-changing startup environment.
- Must be street smart and should have the ability to handle crunch situations (police cases, fire in the warehouse) effectively.
- Preferably should have handled the leadership role in B2B E-commerce companies in India with an overall experience of 6+ years.
- Should have headed more than one of the following ( Sales, Operations, Strategies, Finance).
- Preferably have scaled a business from Startup to Mid / big scale.
- Should be either based in Chennai or willing to relocate to Chennai.